4.13.2007

I nominate ALEXIS!

I wanted to nominate Alexis for the Hottest Mommy Blogger Award because, well, she is a mommy and a darn good one, and she is hot (giggle . . . yes, I said I think she is hot? What's wrong with that?? She has great legs that I really really want and she has had 4 kids and looks like as amazing as she does! Woa, Nelly! She should be proud!!). She's been through hell and back losing her infant baby girl, Allison, 5 years ago. Allison's birthday is coming up very soon. April is a hard month for her . . . very hard . . . and what a great gift for her during a time of year that she'd rather skip. Let's make her day and vote for her!!!!!

Vote here -------> Alexis

Hey, AJ, will you put a link on your blog so it will make it even simpler for people to vote?! Thanks chica!

1 comment:

mama2dibs said...

Ok, this has nothing to do with your post, but I had to tell you that Libby just did the most hilarious thing ever...she dipped her banana in ketchup took and took a bite. She must have liked it because she did it again. I thought you would be proud of her.