1.08.2007

Duty Calls


A very good friend of mine, Rusty, was deployed for Afghanistan yesterday. He will be there for up to 2 months. He leaves behind my other good friend, his better half (hehehe, had to throw that in there), Andrea, and their baby girl, Audrie. While I know they will all be just fine, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, as well as the rest of our brave amazing soldiers risking their lives for you and me.

Thought I would share some pictures, because you know me, it's impossible for me NOT to.

Andrea and Audrie on Rusty's helicopter
Rusty, Andrea and Audrie Lynn (modestly picking her nose - - hehe, not really!)

Rusty and I at my 30th this year. We've been friends for, oh my goodness . . .25 years!

Have a safe trip, Rusty, and come home soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! Thank you Rusty for serving our country! We are so very proud of you and all those other brave soldiers who are fighting for us and for freedom! And, thank you Andrea and Audrie, your job is not easy either!