1.31.2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by "She's A Betty" and didn't even realize it! So I guess it is my turn. Not sure I can think of more things that you maybe didn't know about me, but I will sure try.

Here's my new 5 things:

1. My brother is Puerto Rican, African-American and White all in one (quite a lovely mix, if I may say so myself!)

2. I was on a taste panel as a professional taste tester for almost 2 years

3. I broke my tail bone in high school while playing softball

4. I love folk music; it's secretly my favorite genre

5. When I was little I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up, then it changed to being an artist, then changed to an interior designer and then back to an artist. I never really said "I want to be a graphic desiger or photographer when I grow up" . . . those things just sorta happened.

So, now I tag these people to do a meme of "5 things you didn't know about me": Chel, Michelle, Alexis, Jennifer, and Tammy!

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Thanks for tagging me!

Chel said...

How exciting! I have such a little fringe blog that I never get tagged. What fun! Thanks.