3.07.2007

VWC Photography widget . . . for you!

This is way cool . . . I now have a widget that you can put in your sidebar if you so desire! It will link you, and anyone who clicks on it, to my photography blog site. All you have to do is scroll down to where the widget is here in my sidebar @ Purple Valley and click on "get widget" and you'll then receive the html code to put it into your own sidebar. Neat, eh?!

edited to add: hmmm....I have to think of something special for Anissa for being the first! How about a free sitting this summer, Anissa?! (wink, wink) ~ thanks, girlie!

2 comments:

A said...

Cool! I get to do it first!

Michelle said...

I always wondered what in the world a widget was?

(I think I could use that as a tounge twister or something!!)

I will look at it more and try to figure it out tonight. :)