4.11.2007

Grandma is loved :c)

Liza is so sweet! Thank you tons for plugging grandma! She's been rather popular lately and I just love it. I know I have said this before, but I really am happy that so many people are getting to know her and the people she loved most in 1945! Thank you again!

Here she is. Isn't she beautiful and grandpa handsome?

Oh how I miss them so. Especially lately . . . I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since we told grandpa goodbye . . . at least until we see him again :c) But, (as grandma would say) golly, my heart has been aching lately for him.

3 comments:

A said...

6 months? Wow that is unbelievable. Time goes by so fast. I know you miss them they loved you so! ((hugs))

Alexis Jacobs said...

Your grandparents will forever live on through you and your grandma's words. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Val, I knew you had that blog but never had it on my bloglines until yesterday...so I'm catching up! What a cool cool thing. I love it. Thanks for sharing your grandma with us!