4.09.2007

What kind of coffee am I?

I guess this proves that I am indeed a coffee drinker and a high strung coffee drinker at that. Yes, I adore my coffee and must must must have at least 3 cups a day. . . usually more like 5 or 6! (Corie, I think I scored the same as you!)

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

2 comments:

Corie said...

That is so funny! We are both espressos.
I usually try to limit my coffee to before 5:00pm. If I drink it after 5:00 sometimes I have problems sleeping.
But, like you, I must must must have my coffee every day. Headaches galore if I don't get my caffeine fix!

Erin said...

I don't see you as high strung from what I see in your blog! I did the test too. And by the way, I'm going to try my hardest to get your package in the mail today. Tomorrow at the latest. Have a lovely day!