5.11.2007

Foto Friday

I can't believe it's Friday again already. What a week it's been. Yesterday my internet was out - how frustrating! I'm ready for a vacation, to sell this house, for everyone to be healthy, for something?! Hoping this weekend will be a good one. I hope it is for you, too. (We are showing the house tonight - send a prayer up for us please?! We haven't shown it for over 2 weeks!) Here are some pics from a few weeks ago. Thought I'd share. Hope they start your weekend out on a happy note. They do me. :c)



8 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for tonight!

Erin said...

sending prayers your way for the showing! Those are beautiful pictures. I love your foto friday! I wish you were here to take a picture of me with my girls. I'm supposed to send in pictures of us for the Mother's Day slideshow at church and apparently I'm the one who takes pictures cause there are none with me in them : (

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE these pics! I know I sound like a broken record, but you are just SO talented!

Corie said...

Happy Friday to you Val!
Hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!!! :)

Jennifer said...

love the one with Neil and Noah..priceless

Michelle said...

Once again, the pictures are all great pictures!!

Good luck w/ the showing. :)

Happy Mama's Day weekend to a great one!

Tracey said...

I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed that the showing goes well and you get an offer! Did you bury St. Joseph yet?

Anonymous said...

praying for you