1.07.2008

I {heart} fun assignments!

My latest fun project with work has been designing save-the-dates for my cousin's wedding. Not only do I get to shoot the wedding, but I also get to design the save-the-dates and the actual wedding invitation! How neat is THAT?! Here is the final save-the-date. How lucky am I, really, to have such a great job. It really is hardly a job when I get to do such fun and different things such as this!

I also posted this at my typepad blog . . . which I hope to start updating a lot more in the coming days and weeks as well. It's so nice for things to have finally slowed down a bit!

P.S. Their last name will start with a "B" if you weren't able to figure that part out ;c)

6 comments:

The Trier and Jen said...

very pretty
well done Val
Jen

lil ole' me..... said...

Love it!!!

Johanna said...

adorable.

Michelle said...

So cool!

oh amanda said...

Way cute, Val! Like I said, "Where were you when I was getting married?!"

Alexis Jacobs said...

Very cool!