2.03.2008

Snapshots of Rainy China



Guess what?! I finally have pictures to show from Neil's trip to China! He took over 100 and a big majority are from the car, but nevertheless, they ARE FROM CHINA! He caught some great stuff and I find it very interesting. I also have found myself thanking God that I live in the free and beautiful country that I live in. I had him put his pictures on flickr so he titled them and described them himself, so they're all in his words. Enjoy his view of China. (click here!)

5 comments:

Missy!! said...

The pictures are great! Isn't it unreal how different it is once you get out of the good ole US of A? I'd never trade countries.. ever!

I hope you enjoyed your trip Neil.. but I know for a fact your family enjoys having you home! :)

Val.. have fun in the Okie state.. take good care of all those girls... well, and Brad too!! Take thousands of pictures and feel free to share immediately! I can't wait!! :)

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

neat photos Im off to see the rest
Jen

MP said...

I didn't realize there were two photographers in the family..WOW

Anonymous said...

Wow, Neil did a great job, are you sure you were here and not behind the camara in China. SOOO different, glad I live here and not there. I'm kinda confused about that toilet!!
vic

Louise said...

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!