10.15.2006

It's my baby's birthday!

It is my Noah's 3rd birthday! Wow. What wonderful these past 3 years have been. This time of year brings back so many memories for me. Here are a few I would like to share.


Here is the first picture we saw of our baby dootle bug! What a memorable moment. I still remember looking at Neil. The expression on his face was priceless. We never thought we would see that day.



Maternity picture at 33 weeks taken by my dear friend, Mike Judge.



Less than one week before I had Noah, we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Arthur. Neil snuck this picture of me with the large pumpkin hidden under my shirt!




Noah a few days old!



Our welcome home fun that Vickie, our awesome neighbor and friend, surprised us with! (Thanks, girlie!)



And our beautiful full-of-energy boy today.


Noah, you have brought to my life so much joy and happiness. Every day has been an adventure with you. I thank you for all our sweet memories. I thank you for making me feel like the happiest, proudest mommy in the world. It's the little things that you do that make my world go round. I love it when you ask me to kiss your boo-boos and those kisses work their magic. I love it when you call me "mama". I love it when you still ask me to hold you. I love it when you walk ahead of me and turn back to see if I am coming. I love it when you say "Want to play, mommy?". I love it when you yell "mommy, no singing!" when I want to sing silly songs with you. I love it when you act concerned when I cry and give me a great big Noah hug and then reach up and give me a kiss. I love it when you say "I wuv you". I love it when you "help" me sort laundry. I love absolutely everything about you, but it's these little things that make every second of my life worth it. You are my little miracle baby. You gave me so much hope when I thought I had lost it all. I love you so so much, Noah William. Happy Birthday, baby boy.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Happy birthday Noah!!! I'm still proud to say that I saw Noah (and well a whole lot more) before anyone else :o)

Unknown said...

Yes you did! I am so happy you got to share in that moment with me, too. Now maybe not so much "the whole lot more" part, but hey, you are the kind of friend I would always expose myself to! LOL!