10.16.2006

I am wiser.

I am wiser because I have learned some things recently.

That people aren't what they always appear to be. That people hear what they want to hear. That people don't always want to find out the truth because they want the truth to be what they want it to be. That face-to-face communication is the best way to communicate especially when there is crucial information involved. That there are always certain people who think they have to be in control. That things that aren't other people's business quite often become their business, especially when you don't intend for it to. That life is not fair. That life is a huge lesson. That you learn, through hard trials, who your true friends and family are...

I am thankful for living my life to my greatest capability and learning as much as I possibly can on this crazy roller coaster ride called "life". I am wiser today than I was yesterday.

That is all I have to say today.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I hope everything is okay. ((hugs))