12.21.2006

5 things about me!

AJ tagged me in her blog post on "5 things about me". So, here are my 5 things you probably (maybe?) did not know about me.

1. I did't get even one stretch mark with either pregnancy (thanks to my genetics!).
2. I am addicted to coffee and have at least 3 cups a day (usually 3-5; and I'm drinking a venti Vanilla Latte from Starbucks right this second!).
3. I love ketchup and have found myself eating it straight from the packets at McDonalds (gross, I know, but hey, at least I am admitting it!).
4. I love to vacuum and do it at least once a day, sometimes twice.
5. I won Mrs Horsepower in high school - at one time believe it or not, I was strong and had great endurance. Yes, wimpy skinny me. (And AJ, I lettered in track in H.S. too! Man, we are SO cool.)


I’m tagging 5 people to do this meme - so here you go: Michelle, Jen, Corie, Cerella, & Anissa!

1 comment:

Corie said...

I think, wait, I know, you are the only person I have ever met who eats McDonald's ketchup straight from the packet! :)