12.24.2006

It's Christmas Eve . . .

. . . and my daughter is sick. This sucks. She's been sick since Thursday night. We took her to the doctor Friday and they said she just has a "nasty cold". Pretty nasty alright! I just hope she is better by tomorrow. Wahhhhh!! This will be our last Christmas here in our home on Westlawn. And I know that Santa is going to be good to her this and I can't wait to see her face when she opens some of her pressies. I don't want her to feel miserable because it will make it miserable for the rest of us. We've had to miss 3 Christmas gatherings/dinners in the past two days. So far Noah is ok. And this will be the first Christmas for him where he understands that the jolly old white-bearded man comes to our house and delivers him presents while he sleeps. I can't wait to see my kids faces tomorrow morning after Santa has came, but I hope and pray they are both smiley happy faces that I see without snot pouring our of their noses. It has gotta be a good Christmas, it's just gotta.

Merry Christmas to my friends and family who read my blog. Hope yours is happy, healthy and blessed!

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Poor Maia!! I hope she feels better soon.

Leesha said...

Hope lil' Maia feels better soon. I hate to hear she isn't feeling good for Christmas :(

A said...

What a bummer! I hope she is feeling better now!