12.03.2006

Little Legs



This is my fashionista daughter, Maia. Isn't she too adorable for words? I know, I'm biased, but really . . . she is! I put these leg warmers on her when we were at the house the day after the power went out when it was 50-something in the house. This picture was taken at the apartment where we've been staying. I just had to share. Oh, and she's walking - everywhere. Leg warmers on a 13-month old wobbling baby girl. Priceless!

Update - still without power. Well into day #3! We've now shut off the water and got Frankie, the doggie, out of the house. It's freezing in the house and I'm betting we'll come home to some ruined objects. I hope my film, cameras and computers are ok! Now that worries me!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Too funny! Ella has some leg warmers too, never worn them yet, though!! Can you beleive we bought our girls leg warmers???

Hope everything in the house is alright! Will be waiting for an update.

Corie said...

I love Maia's leg warmers!
Can't believe the 80's are back, but on your lil girl, the trend looks cuter than ever!!!!

We are still praying that your power gets restored soon!!!
Keep us posted! :)

Alexis Jacobs said...

How cute!! I so need to get Sam a pair. Hope everything is okay when you get back.

Jen said...

Where in the world did you get the legwarmers? LOVE THEM! She is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute I love those on Maia!!! ~lol~ LOVE KELSIE hope your power comes back on!! Your in my prayers:)