2.25.2007

Best grout cleaner in the world!


So we are getting our house ready to be put on the market. We have cream-tiled kitchen counters and a cream-tiled floors in the bathroom. Both have a light grout that has gotten so stained and dirty in the 6 years we've been here. I've tried using regular cleaners on it, even bleach!, and nothing has worked as well as my new discovery. Yesterday I scrubbed my heart out on these areas using the most amazing grout cleaner in the world: Grout Deep Clean by Aqua Mix. We bought it at Lowe's and it's fabulous. It does what I had hoped it would do, plus more. The grout looks brand new! I only used it on places that were stained badly, and now that it is all dry this morning, I see that I need to use it on the entire thing. It worked so well that those not-stained places look dirty! I am pleased. It looks wonderful. Hopefully this will help "sell" the house.

And I have to give most of this credit to Alexis. When she was here visiting she suggested that we get grout cleaner. Thanks, girlie!

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I'm so glad it worked!! Much cheaper than a new countertop :)