2.15.2007

Big bro "reads"

I had to share this. Noah has decided he wants to "teach" Maia how to talk and how to read. Yesterday he was explaining to her that she is "1" and also that mommy's name is "Mommy C___" and daddy's name is "Daddy C___" and that Frankie's name is "Frankie C___" and he would say, "do you understand, Maia?" and she would nod her head. It was absolutely hilarious but also something I will not forget. Today he decided to "read" to her. So he started out with "Brown Bear . . .", his favorite, and then every book after that he read to her in the same "Brown Bear" 'way'. It was soooo cute. So I recorded a tiny snippit of it when he was reading Sandra Boyton's Belly Button Book. Please ignore Maia's hair problems and that she decided she wanted to show me the next book that she wante to read. This is really short, but please enjoy!

{so it's not working . . . i'm not sure what's wrong . . . so you just have to use your imagination, I guess?!}

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Video is not working...

I love it though..that Noah is precious. Both of those kids have the cutest little faces....but of course not as cute as mine BUT almost:)
Thanks for sharing!

Alexis Jacobs said...

I can't get the video to play :(

I.Heart.Noah

Michelle said...

I can't watch either! :( Wish I could...cute, cute story! Noah sounds like such a good teacher! It must run in the fam;)

LiLi said...

Awww this is precious! I love baby sibling conversations! So fun!!! I also love Sandra Boynton... she had a little ditty in the March Parents magazine! Wils got Snuggle Puppy for Valentine's Day.