2.22.2007

Little thought from mom . . . on Noah

Noah has been dressing himself. Yesterday it was 7 shirts. Yes, SEVEN. I told him he would get hot and that he should probably take a few off. He refused. So, all day long he wore 7 shirts and he looked like he just stepped off the football field. It was hilarious. I should have got a picture. (Yeah, crazy, huh? . . . no picture!) I'm sure today I will have another chance, though. He is dressing himself again right this minute. I can't wait to see how he looks when he walks in here. I swear, each day is never a dull day. It's quite predictable, yet never predictable. I love being a mommy.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Noah, Noah! You are a funny little guy! But, I'm sure you look super fly! :)

Alexis Jacobs said...

I want to see a picture!!! :) I.heart.Noah.

LiLi said...

I'm bummed about there being no picture!