3.30.2007

A Dyson Contest!!

I looooove 5 Minutes For Mom. Not only are they the kindest girls in the world (they are twin sisters who run the site) but they give us readers the best contest opportunities ever! It's GREAT! Thank you, Janice and Susan!

Till the 4th of April they are giving away . . . oh my goodness I can't believe this . . . a DYSON vaccuum! If you know me you know that I loooove to vaccuum. And I posted a while back about this new vaccuum that we bought when K's was going out of business. Well, I am really embarrassed to say this now, but after I used my new vac for a week, I began to hate it. It really did not do a good job. There, I said it. So I'm back to using the old one from 1999.

I am all over this contest. And anyone is welcome to join in. You just have to sign up at 5M4M and follow their directions there. It's easy! Would could possibly pass up the opportunity to have one of the best vaccuums in the world?! Definitely not I!

4 comments:

mama2dibs said...

I LOVE my Dyson!

Corie said...

Isn't that ironic?
I remember your vacuum post, so I was smiling as soon as you mentioned the contest!
Good luck and happy vacuuming!!!

Anonymous said...

Love my Dyson! Perhaps the best housekeeping invention next to Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Oooo I am going to have to go enter. Too funny about your vac. We love the one we got back in 1998, so much that when I totally ruined the cord last month that we went and bought the same one!