3.16.2007

Finally 2 snippets of good news!

First of all, there is some hope with Noah's vomiting! He has only thrown up twice in 3-1/2 hours and we think those two times were because we let him drink too much all at once. My poor boy is drinking like he's never had water in his life! Prayers, prayers and more prayers that he continues to keep most of it down. (The thought of dehydration and being hooked up to i.v.'s is scary!) The phenergan seems to be working, but I've been reading up on it (thanks to the internet which can force me to become paranoid!) and while it is amazing stuff, it can also be scary. We'll be keeping a very watchful eye on him all night. Thank you for all so very much for the thoughts and prayers today. A network of friends is an amazing thing!

Secondly, I have been highlighted today as a featured favorite blog by Janice at 5 Minutes for Mom! I never ever thought I would be featured, but how exciting! Finally, on this dreaded 31st birthday of mine, I'm feeling a little special. (*blush*) Thank you for all your kind words, Janice, and for giving me not just recognition for Purple Valley, but for my passion of photography @ VWC and for Grandma's Diary. It's all such an honor. Really, it is. Keep up the hard work at 5 Minutes! You and Susan are inspiring women yourselves!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad to hear good news, but I'll keep praying. And I read the shout out to you from 5m4m and thought, "Hey, I know her!" ;)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Oh - I am so sorry to hear of your little one's suffering. How terrible! I sure hope he is over the worst of it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I totally didn't know it was your birthday! How fun that I was able to brighten your day! :)

Chel said...

I'm glad to hear that things are getting a little better, at least. And bit congratulations on being spotlighted! So cool!

Anonymous said...

Pleased Noah is getting better slowly continueing to pray

Janice is so nice isnt she :)

I was thankful that Id read that too I didnt know u had those other blogs I really did like the one about your grandmother I like reading things like that :)

Corie said...

Congrats on the acknowledgement from 5 Min. for Moms! That's awesome! Of course they love your blog. You'd be crazy not to.
I always get a smile, laugh, or warm heart from reading your posts!!!!