3.16.2007

Update on Noah.

This day has been crazy. Noah is sick. Very sick. Still throwing up. He's thrown up about 2 dozen times in the past 18 hours. He is keeping absolutely nothing down. We took him to the doctor. He is on the verge of dehydration. We are to try one more thing - suppositories, which are suppose to center his stomach (?) and help him keep fluids down. If he still throws up, his doctor is admitting him to the hospital tonight. He has to have fluids. He is not responding to much of anything - will not answer questions and falls asleep sitting upright. It's starting to scare me. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. The next couple of hours will be critical and will be the deciding factor on if he goes to the hospital or not. Also, he said most likely my Maia will get this. He thinks it is the rotovirus. It's scaring me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your wonderful blog and photography thru 5MforM. I plan to visit often. But for now I want to wish well for your sick little one. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Lynne said...

We just finished rotavirus. Yuk! My 3 year old landed in the hospital overnight for dehydration. I'll pray that your son does well. It just took a couple bags of IV for my little one. I also have 17 month old triplets and they all had it as well. They weren't nearly as bad and did fine at home.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yuck. I'm praying for you! Healing and protection for Maia!

Anonymous said...

That can be scary
Im praying
Please keep us posted