3.09.2007

tamponification


I got a really neat email from Katie today which suggested I go to the site "Seventh Generation" and make a virtual donation. I hope she doesn't mind my quoting her email. I actually think it will tickle her to death because the word will then spread even more. So, here is what she said:


Dear Friends:

When was the last time you wondered if the women's shelters in your
state were getting enough feminine hygiene products to meet the need?

Fortunately, Seventh Generation, a green paper products and cleaning products company, actually thinks about this stuff and will donate abox of sanitary products to a women shelter in your chosen state-- just for going to the link below, choosing a state and dragging a heart into a little house.

Now how fun is that?

click to donate here

We use to use Seventh's diapers on Noah and they were wonderful! And Neil sold product (xanthan) to them a while back. I always tried to get him to bring me back coupons or samples, but he never did. I really recommend their products, and even if you don't want to try them, at least donate their tampons by clicking the link above!

While cruising their site, I noticed they have a blog. If you want to check it out, here it is. It's quite good! The Inspired Protagonist

6 comments:

Cate said...

Off to go do the link. tampification. LOL.

Unknown said...

Woo-hooo!! We might just tamponificate the whole world! :):) (Thanks, Cait!)

Corie said...

I've never heard of these products, but I will be heading their way to make my "donation".
Thanks for sharing Val!

Michelle said...

Never thought about this AT ALL! I will have to check it out!

Erin said...

I was so excited that they have our province listed. I donated...thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

what a good thing to do
thanks for the link