5.06.2007

A Daily Walk with Christ

I thought today would be a good day to introduce a new blog written by my friend, Jennwood. I have so many friends by the name of "Jennifer" or "Jenn" or "Jen", that when talking to my hubby, this Jennifer I call "Jennwood" so he can keep all 'my' "Jens" straightened out :c)

Anyway, it is called A Daily Walk with Christ and I have a feeling it's going to be wonderful. She started out with an every day mommy blog, but suddenly felt a pull to turn it another direction and this is what she writes in her intro post at her new wonderful blog:

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I would like to tell everyone alittle about myself, before I get started. I'm a wife, and a mother to 4 beauties. We have 2 daughters, ages 8 and 5...and 2 sons, ages 3 and 1. I currently live in TN. I'm a stay at home mom....and I love my life!

I wanted to start this blog for sometime..but time is not something I have on my side...however I feel this is something the Lord is telling me to do....so I know He will provide the time needed.

I write for our newsletter at church monthly..and I would love to share these stories, christian humor, & quotes, with you.....I pray that the serious stories draw you closer to God. And the humor gives you a happy heart. I welcome you daily to get a positive start to your day in such a negative world. There is nothing better than hearing God's Word! Tell your friends, tell your family....Lets walk together!

Hope you can hop on over and read more!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you darlin!

Alexis Jacobs said...

I heart Jennifer :)