7.31.2007

Love and marriage, love and marriage . . .

Grandma's Diary is finally back to being updated again! Sorry for the long, almost 1 month-long, hiatus. I'm back . . . well, she's back . . . and will try to continue going strong now.

Check it out . . . they are talking marriage! Yay! How exciting! She talks about reading a love & marriage book. I so wish I had that book in my hands right now. Can you imagine what it says? What do you think a book on love and marriage, probably written in the early 40's, talks about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine? I remember reading a book before I got married that suggested before you dh comes home, you should freshen up and put make up on so you can look good when you see him. WHAT-EVER.

Unknown said...

omg, yes! (Def what-ever!) I am SURE that is something this book said. In the things of my g'parents I did find a book on "how to talk to your kids about s-e-x" (or something along those lines). . . I need to dive into that one and see what it says. Then I'll report back. Probably pretty funny :)