8.17.2007

I dedicate my Foto Friday . . . to Johanna

I am so proud of Johanna. So proud! Molly, too!!! She and Molly walked the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk in Chicago last weekend in the 100-degree heat for THREE DAYS all for Breast Cancer Awareness and those souls we've lost due to breast cancer. She was walking for my grandma Libby and thousands more. I couldn't be more proud of this chica! She has inspired me to want to do the walk next summer. Michelle said she might join me. If these pictures don't inspire you to walk or at least CHECK THOSE BOOBIES, I'm not sure what will!

This is Jo and Molly - you go girls!!
Jo's dad, mom and hubby, Jason, who is also one of my hubby's dearest friends/cousins! (Hey Jas, see ya soon, hopefully!)





Jason and their baby, Norah, cheering on Jo and Molly at the day 2 stop/cheering area (am I right, Jo?)






Great job, Jo & Molly! I wish we had been there at your celebration party! But know that I was thinking of you guys all weekend long! I so hope I can do it with you next year! You are an inspiration!!!! Love you, girl, and THANK YOU!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet!!! Thank you so much!! It was an amazing event, and I thought about your grandma Libby every day!

Anonymous said...

Just awesome! Thanks for sharing this great event.

Erin said...

That is so great! I wanted to do the walk last year, but I didn't get to. Maybe one day.

Michelle said...

Way to go, Jo and Molly!

I really hope we can do it next summer! :)

Anonymous said...

The pink tents picture is awesome! What a very cool event!

Alexis Jacobs said...

What an awesome thing to do ((hugs))

Corie said...

Whew! That is dedication- walking all those miles in that heat.
Way to go girls!!! Awesome cause!