10.29.2007

What is your love language?

I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Acts of Service

My Detailed Results:
Acts of Service: 9
Receiving Gifts: 8
Quality Time: 8
Words of Affirmation: 5
Physical Touch: 0

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This does not surprise me at all. It's basically right.

ohAmanda said...

Val! That's almost exactly what mine is. My top 3 were the same as yours. And PT was a zero. Too bad my hubby's is Physical Touch and zero on the other ones! It is LITERALLY like speaking different languages! ;)

mama2dibs said...

Yeah, quality time was DEFINITELY my top one. I could sit and do nothing with Chris for hours. Words of affirmation were number two. I like words. :)

Anonymous said...

I have the same primary love language
I love it when Mr Wonderful helps out
hes going to make a great house dad one day

Jennifer said...

mine was all touch, and no gift....total op. than the others. here mine:

Words of Affirmation: 9
Physical Touch: 8
Acts of Service: 7
Quality Time: 6
Receiving Gifts: 0

I know, your all saying gross...but that's me!

Chel said...

I'm gonna go take the quiz (because I love quizzes), but I'm pretty sure I already know what mine is. And that Mike and I are hopelessly mismatched. :) Good thing we've been together forever now.