11.09.2007

Foto Friday ~ Boo!

My Halloween-y adorable little spooks . . . Meet Mr. Dragon and Butterfly Princess
I know there's candy in here someplace . . .


Noah beat Maia to the front doors just about every time, but I'm just so excited that she even went so willingly! Noah is much more shy than Maia in most ways. I was so proud of him going up this year. It was his first year to really enjoy it and really take full advantage of it (like with figuring out that saying "trick or treat" would get him lots of sugary candy! For Maia, it was just walking up to to the door. *she always said thank-you, though!* She's pretty irresistible!). Mommy, daddy, and O'ma (who went with us) really enjoyed it, too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa. fancy new look! I didn't know how to get down here at first. :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute. You're right, Maia is pretty irresistible!

ohAmanda said...

How fun! They are TOO cute!

Jennifer said...

oh too cute..I just adore Noah's smile. ..Precious!!

Michelle said...

Awww, what cute little trick-or-treaters! Glad you all had so much fun!

Unknown said...

They both looked so cute!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Adorable, of course :)

mama2dibs said...

How exciting! I was a bad mama this year. I decided NOT to spend $10 to $15 on an outfit to get $3 to $5 worth of candy. Bad mama!