Michelle tagged me . . . and even though I've been tagged a half dozen times before for this same meme, I'm thinking I'll do it again but with some pieces of mindless information just for fun! (Thanks, Michelle!)
8 or 9 (very) random things about me . . .
- I just recently purchased Oust for the first time and I'm now addicted
- Also recently, I joined Facebook and since doing so, I have reconnected with tons of people who I haven't seen or talked to in 5, 7, 9, 13 years! I recommend exploring it if you haven't.
- I got twenty catalogs in the mail Friday. Not joking either.
- My dress that I ordered a short while back fits me perfectly. I do need a little booster in the bosom area (as I always do) but otherwise it's fits wonderfully and is really stunning.
- The shoes I bought to go with the dress . . wayyy too small. I'm finally realizing that my shoe size really has gotten larger . . . I'm now a giant-sized 10.
- One of my favorite secret (but not so secret anymore) indulgences are graham crackers dipped in a can of chocolate icing. Mmmmmmmmm. . .
- In about 45 minutes I am going to be leaving (kidless) to D-town to meet with some clients to place their holiday orders. Starbucks will be seeing me in about 1 hour and 15 minutes from now . . . yippeeeeeee! ;c)
- I love to garden. I love perennials especially. We have two huge hydrangeas here at the new house and they are extremely wilted. But it's been freezing at night, so I'm afraid to water them because then they will really be shocked. Anyone have any suggestions? Do I need to cut them to the ground? My mom said some plants need to keep their stems as protection through the winter. I should just look online but I thought I'd ask you all first . . . Erin, do you know?
- Check out my flickr account. Lots and lots and lots of new pictures.