12.27.2007

I've been dying to show these pictures!

Christmas has came and gone and boy do I have a lot to say and pictures to show (we had a really wonderful Christmas), but before I get to Christmas, I have to show you these photos of my two little people and their cousin, Ella!

We did these about a month ago as a surprise Christmas gift to Neil's mom, dad, step-mom, sister and grandmothers. Since they have all received their special surprise framed portraits, I can now share them with you. I just adore these shots to pieces, and I think Michelle would agree. We only had about 10 minutes as it was soooo cold outside and then it started to rain! This little mini session proves that our kids can still be so totally adorable even under pressure :c)

Sneak peak right here:

* See the rest here. *

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful
jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

Alexis Jacobs said...

What an awesome gift. Great pics as always. :)

Jamie said...

Fab pictures my friend! I love love the colors. Merry After Christmas too!

ohAmanda said...

Beautiful pics, Val! Lydia and I looked thru them during lunch. She pointed and talked to them!

Christy said...

Those are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks really good!

Corie said...

I love all of these pictures!
Oh, and Maia's leg warmers are too cute!!!
Bet the Grandparents loved their gift!

Kimberly said...

Such a cute picture!!!!

Johanna said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! We have ours displayed proudly in our kitchen! :) So special. :)