1.31.2008

Oklahoma here I come!!


I'm taking a vacation starting Monday! I haven't peeped even one word about it yet, but I'm flying solo (by myself, without kids, without hubby, all alone!!) on Monday to Oklahoma to spend 5 days with one of my bestest friends in the entire world and favorite brother-in-law and favorite niece, Ella!! I can't wait!

I'm nervous about flying since I've never flown by myself, and I'm nervous because I've never left my kids for more than 2 days, but I think I'll probably be very busy and have a lot of fun which will make the time go by fast and make me not think (too much) about my kiddos.

Plans are for Michelle to be induced on Wednesday, but but but . . . she'll probably be having baby A before that!! Maybe even now?! If not now, probably this weekend!!!!!! (Yesterday at her appointment she was 3 cm's!!!!!) Yay!!! Regardless, it's still good timing because I can do whatever I need to do to help Chel with the new baby and help Ella get accustomed to new baby. I don't really care what I do, because I'm there for Chel, Brad and Ella. I've never given myself fully like this before and it feels really good to be able to.

Did you read that Chel is 3 cm's as of yesterday?! Baby is coming sooooooon!!!!! And you know what's the most exciting about this trip?! I get to take newborn picture of baby A!!! Fresh brand new pictures!! I can't wait :c)

Now hopefully this winter storm that we are suppose to be getting doesn't hamper anything. We are getting up to 10 inches of snow this evening. Probably by Monday it will be all clear and the planes will be ready for take off.

Oklahoma here I come!

7 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

And to think I just emailed asking when you were leaving :)

How exciting! I can't wait to hear and see all the pics. I need to go see when I voted she would deliver. You know I just HAVE to win.

Good luck Michelle!!!

Michelle said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see you!! :):):)

Kellyology said...

By Monday things will be clear? Man you're talking about Oklahoma. By tomorrow things will be clear. And I think it's supposed to be in the 60's on Wednesday...

Have fun in Okieland with that new baby

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

have a good and safe trip
how exciting to be with your sister and her family
cant wait to read all about it :)
Jen

Missy!! said...

Ohh!! How exciting!! I'm assuming that as soon as OUR niece is born you'll post a few pictures right? I can't wait to see her!! I know she will be beautiful.. I just know it! :)

CW said...

I am so glad you finally get to go out and visit. Please post or email some pics of new baby "A" (I know the name too) for me. I know you will take awesome shots of the families newest addition. Hold out for a Super Bowl baby chel!

CW said...

I am so glad you finally get to go out and visit. Please post or email some pics of new baby "A" (I know the name too) for me. I know you will take awesome shots of the families newest addition. Hold out for a Super Bowl baby chel!