7.09.2008

And Baby Makes Three . . . Plus Pooch!

I know it's been a while. So busy. So busy. Who isn't, though? Lots of excitement, one of them being . . . . .

Drumroll . . . .

..me and jo..

My dear friend, Johanna, IS PREGNANT!!!!

Okay, okay, so I've known about it for a while . . . she actually told me in secrecy in May and I didn't tell a soul. Not a soul. Her husband's family and my husband's family are inter-related and you know how things travel though the air :c) She just wanted to be definitely sure that things were okay with the baby. She knows what I went through and what her friend, Mika, has went through and how you just can't take a + sign on a pregnancy test for granted. And she hasn't. She's amazingly held in her excitment for a while now.

Jo and Jason . . .two people who are so deserving of a little precious miracle. I, for one, and ELATED for them. And you will be, too, when you read her new blog. She's been blogging since she found out and it's just the cutest little blog EVER. Once you read one entry, you will be hooked. She's so cute in her blog and this cuteness is so her. That is how she is, cute, sweet, funny . . . I'm so honored that she is one of my closest friends. She's a pretty amazing woman and will be one heck of a mother. :c)

Now wish her some congrats here or at her blog. She'll be tickled pink if you did (I think it's a girl!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie Johanna is going to be even cutier now all pregnant : )

Johanna said...

Val!!! I am so excited that I can comment again now that the news is out. :) What a darling post. you are too sweet. We are so excited!!!! Erin, you are so darling too!! Awww, i'm a lucky gal to have you as friends. :)

ohAmanda said...

How fun! I'm on my way over to her blog...