7.15.2008

A quick hello before heading out again :)

We spent all morning and early afternoon with Grandma and Aunt Ashley, Aunt Chel, Uncle Brad, Ella and Adi. This was my first time seeing my beautiful niece since the week she was born into this world. It was awesome seeing her. She has grown so much in 5 months. I can't get over how beautiful she is. My entire family is so beautiful, but it's only natural for me to think so, right? :)

Anyhow, I'm off again for a shoot in a 1/2 hour, but I couldn't resist sharing some pictures from today that I quickly just processed. Thursday we'll be spending all day with them again, so you can expect me to have more, but until then, enjoy the lovely kiddos :)

Sorry this is just a stop in and post some pictures post. See, I really do need to call this a photo blog. I might just do that, too.





8 comments:

Chel said...

Oh, my gosh, they're beautiful. I so need you to take pictures of my kids. Gonna be in Florida any time soon? :)

Corie said...

I miss you Val! Seems like forever since I have been able to check your blog. Looks like you are staying super busy, as usual! Glad you get to enjoy some time with your family!!

The pictures are great!

Wish I could have seen you when I was home! :)
XOXOX

Alexis Jacobs said...

Looks like all the cousins had a great time. Everyone is growing up fast! Glad you had a nice visit. Good luck at your shoot tonight.

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

what a lovely looking time you all had :)

Jen

Jennifer said...

Va,l you seriously need to enter the one with Noah looking at Maia in a contest or enter for a magazine ad or something.. it's a for sure winner!!!!

It reminds me of 2 girls trying to fight for one man:) and I think Maia WON! you know this will come in handy when they are in school...don't mess with my sister:) tooo cute!!!

Louise said...

Again I say FANTASTIC!! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they? Love them.

Johanna said...

I simply ADORE these pictures!!!!