2.27.2007

A 3-year old photographer and his 7 shirts.

So a few days ago I gave Noah my camera to play with because he really isn't too bad of a photographer at the age of 3. Maybe he'll become the next Ansel Adams? Even better . . . maybe he'll make VWC a family affair and become "famous" (haha, I wish) like his mommy. So here are some of his pictures. And every-so-often he'd ask me to take his picture. Wow, he's really getting into the picture-taking these days, on both ends!

So, I posted a while back about how he dressed himself one day in SEVEN shirts. Well, here they are. Hilarious, eh?

Picture of me . . . a.k.a. mommy.

Noah also took this creative shot of what my dining room table looks like every so often. Mommy's work area. Notice the coffee AND Diet Dr Pepper - both a must on a daily basis!

Lookin' like he just stepped off the football field. I cannot believe he was even able to put on 7 shirts! And he wouldn't take them all off, either, until it was time for jammies!

4 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Maybe he is following in his mommy's footsteps. Too cute :)

A said...

Too cute! Way to go Noah!

Jen said...

Great pics, Noah!!! I miss you!

Michelle said...

Nice work, Noah! Quite impressive!