11.03.2007

Latest shoots

Remember me talking about my friend, Heather, who just got engaged? Well, here she is, with her beau, Lee. Aren't they cute?! A really amazing photographer shot them a few weeks ago. ;) I love this picture, don't you?

And, finally, finally, I am getting to catch up on some of my work. So with that comes posting new pictures at my blog. So check'em out when you have a chance. There's some more pictures of Heather, Lee and Lee's son. Oh, and we can't forget Syd (a.k.a. Stumpy Yellow Dog)! Plus many many more!

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

ohAmanda said...

On my way to check them out...

Anonymous said...

They really are too cute! And thanks for adding my pictures to your blog...I feel so special : )

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Congrats to Heather and Lee!