6.05.2007

Unmotivated Blogger Me.

I am so not blog-motivated. Not at all. Oh my goodness is there a lot going on. So instead of bringing you up or down with hopeful or not-so-hopeful news, I thought I'd post a silly picture of goofy Val.

First of all, I got to see my friend, Corie, this past weekend. Actually, TWO weekends in a row! How lucky I was :c) I have had a sinus infection, so this, below, came at just the right time to make Val's day so sunny and bright.

Guess what lies what beneath this cute card??


Why, of course!

Thank you, Corie! She said it was for doing her blog header. I say it's just because she's that sweet of a friend. I honestly think she knew I wasn't feeling so hot lately.

Cute, eh?! Isn't she the funniest, cutest, cleverest (I think technically it's "most clever") girl around? Well, wait. Maybe she and Erin and Michelle all tie? :c)

And then Memorial Day weekend, we spur-of-the-moment had a cook out with our neighbors and friends, Randy & Vicki, and then our friends, Heather & Lee, and the some of R & V's friends. We had a really great time!! I love surprise gatherings! So (of course) I had my camera out with me and let Vicki play around with it (she, too, loves taking pictures) and she shot this one.


Yes, I am a geek.

7 comments:

Corie said...

Awww! Thanks Val! I am glad the ketchup brightened your day!
It was great to see you 2 weekends in a row!!!
I think you should look into the Heinz spotlight thing. I KNOW you could be their next spokesperson! Seriously, read the label and get the details!!!
Hope you are feeling better and regain your blog motivation soon!!!
((HUGS))

Unknown said...

It was great to see you, too! I haven't peeked at your pictures but can't wait to!!

I have really thought about the Heinz thing, but it requires a VIDEO camera, not a PHOTO camera, dang it. I am soooo bad with talking on a camera (would much rather be behind it) or with coming up with a commercial (I had to do that in school in one of my design classes and I hated it). However, maybe somehow I could make my blog entries into a commercial. Hmmmm . . . maybe we all need to think on this one?! I bet with my very loyal readers we could come up with something???????

Alexis Jacobs said...

Awww cute! Corie is so awesome :-)

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Glad Corie brought a smile to your face!! :)

Erin said...

That is the cutest picture of you! Love the card, too! And I think YOU are the funniest, cutest, cleverest girl around! Thanks for all the comments today, by the way :) It was nice to come home to.

Jamie said...

How cute. Val!! I meant to tell you I saw a shirt and seriously wanted to take a picture and send it to you.......or rip it off the guy wearing it. Anyway it said....... I put Ketchup on my Ketchup. LMAO I totally thought of you when I saw it!!

A said...

Cute pics!